The Salem Arts Festival returns in full swing this weekend the time that supporting artists as well as performers and creative could be as vital as ever. So, if you are planning to attend the Salem Art festival 2022, and need a taxi to Salem then consider Boston Airport Cab for the job.
The last three years since Salem Main Streets and the Creative Collective last held a complete festival were particularly difficult for those who depended on a large audience, large crowds, and the support of local and municipal authorities for their talent due to COVID-19’s limitations.
The Festival will return to downtown Salem this year, with a higher pay rate for performers and artists, as well as the possibility of a 50 percent increase in the amount of the fair as a result of the huge demand. People are also bored from the effects of Covid restrictions and they need to unwind.
Highlights of the Salem Art Festival 2022
- Grants provided from both the City of Salem as well as the Mass Cultural Council.
- Same fees for vendors despite the burning inflations across the country.
- The festival will no more be a virtual event, like the last two years.
- The Festival, now in its 14th year, is a celebration of the artistic, cultural, creative side of Salem residents.
- There will be various forms of art as well as dance, music and theatre shows. Not to mention food and shopping.
- The Festival is held throughout the Downtown area which includes Derby Square, Front Street and Charlotte Forten Park.
- The festival runs from Friday till 9 p.m. and on Saturday between 11 a.m. until six p.m. downtown, and on Saturday from 6 until 9 p.m. at Charlotte Forten Park.
- The festival ends on Sunday, 11 a.m. until 6 pm.
It’s thrilling to be able to catch everyone up again, and also very exciting to see all the elements of the festival again. Boston Airport Cab is happy to ferry anyone who wants to visit the fair. Special discounts will be available to promote the event and promote inter-state travel.
The main attractions include music performers, such as reggae, pop, and rock as well as contemporary classical. Dance on the street being is encouraged. Also, there is a Mural Slam with more than twelve artists who will be painting live murals in downtown as well as The Annual Community Art Making project and street fair during the festival.